Welcome to the Alumni Class
Leadership Council web site, a resource for
class leaders. We invite you to visit the ACLC site to learn
who we are and what we do to
support your leadership efforts.
The Alumni Class Leadership Council (ACLC)
- the governing and advisory board for alumni classes
- a council of volunteer alumni leaders from classes
across eight decades.
The ACLC Board works closely with Alumni Relations to provide classes with
tools for class leadership and best practices to engage
alumni. The ACLC board members are your link to leadership
support, University resources, and ACLC
The ACLC's goals are:
- Strengthen the ties between alumni classes and the
- Provide class leaders with tools, resources, and support
to establish and maintain an active and engaged alumni class
- Assist class leaders with developing effective
You can learn more about us by:
- Connecting with us on our Facebook
- Joining us at one of our events ( Penn Reunion
Leadership Conference, Presidents' Event, Homecoming/Installation of Class
Officers, Alumni Weekend)
- Serving as an ACLC member
We hope that you will find the resources on our ACLC site and the personal
contact with your ACLC board member to be helpful. We look forward to hearing
your comments and suggestions on how we can continue to support your leadership
efforts to keep your classmates engaged and connected to each other and Penn.
Please feel free to contact any ACLC board member if we can be of any additional
assistance to you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.