When you are ready to submit your report:
- Log into the Portal and select the Assignments tab.
- Find the student in the In Progress box.
- To the far right of the student's info, click the blue link that says Record contact/attempts. In the pop-up box, follow the on-screen prompts to record information about the interview.
There are two options for report submission:
- Type the report through the online form (recommended). Using the online form is easy: just respond to each required prompt, answering the questions presented there. We recommend writing 3-5 sentences (with evidence/details from the interview) for each of the three main open-ended questions. Click Submit or Update to save your work. You can always return later to add more information.
- Upload a document from your computer. Click “Browse” and then select the document from your computer.
IMPORTANT! You must click Submit or Update at the bottom of the page to save your work. Then, you will be prompted to click "Still in Progress" or "Move to Completed."
- If you are not finished working with the interview report for this student, click Still in Progress. Otherwise, click Move to Completed. (Either way, you may re-open the form to update your work.)
NOTE: After decisions are released, the admissions decision for each of your applicants will appear in the “Completed” box, next to each student’s name (approximately 24 hours after official decision release for applicants).