Get involved with your Regional Club
Penn Alumni Regional Clubs, a network of over 120 alumni clubs around the world, provide year-round programming and alumni engagement opportunities. Volunteer-driven and alumni-oriented, regional clubs allow Penn alumni, families, and friends the opportunity to connect to both one another and to the university through a variety of social, educational, and cultural events.
CONNECT, EXPERIENCE, and CELEBRATE
with fellow alumni across the world today!
Here are some ways to get involved:
1. Attend a local Penn Alumni Regional Club event
2. Become a member of your Penn Alumni Regional Club
3. Sign up for your club's listserv to receive updates on membership and events
4. Reach out to the club president to learn about opportunities to become involved
5. Help organize an event or club activity in your region