Frequently Requested Alumni Services

Diploma and/or Transcripts

To replace a diploma that has been stolen, lost, or damaged, contact the Office of the Secretary at 215-898-7005.

Alumni can order transcripts online, and questions can be directed to the Registrar's Office at 215-898-1561.

Update Contact Information/Report the Death of an Alumnus

To report a death of an alumnus, or update your contact information, you can email the Records Office at record@ben.dev.upenn.edu, or call at 215-898-8195.

Another way to update your contact information is to join QuakerNet, and update all of your information online.


Looking for a copy of your yearbook?  Contact the student run Yearbook office at 215-687-5559, or email them at info@pennyearbook.com

Career Services

Career services maintains a list of alumni who are willing to talk about current jobs and internships.  The office also offers many other serviecs that can help you make good career decisions.  Visit Career Services at www.vpul.upenn.edu/careerservices, or call them 215-898-7531.  For job/internship postings, contact Mylene Kerschner at 215-898-4827, or email her directly at mylene@upenn.edu.

Penn Alumni Card

Drop by the PennCard Center (2nd floor of the Bookstore), or call 215-417-CARD to request an "Alumni Card Request by Mail Form". You can also visit www.upenn.edu/penncard

Automatic Card Privileges:

Access to Van Pelt Library
Free use of Penn Escort Services and the Penn Bus
Discounts on admission to Morris Arboretum, Class of 1923 Ice Rink, and The University Museum

**There is a $30 cost associated with the card, and it is good for five years.